Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My views on Twitter

I would have to say that my initial thoughts towards Twitter and Tweeting were pretty negative. I'm not a person that likes to continuously update others on what I'm doing and interested in every second of my day. Since really getting to know Twitter its beginning to growing on me.  I wouldn't say that I Tweet as often as I should but i do often look at others Tweets to see what's going with them. I tend to find useful information from others posts including lots of information that pertains to PR professionals.  On a professional stand point I think Twitter and Tweeting are very useful tools to take advantage of. Not only is it free but it is also very easy to use and master. It allows your message to reach many different audiences in a matter of minutes.
Find me on Twitter at @KristinHardy10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment